In todays world, our competitive clients are looking for strategic partners to bear the brunt of dynamic market conditions and to support them in every step of the supply chain management. Solmaz has all of the resources to provide integrated services such as customs, warehousing, handling, domestic distribution, in order to let its clients to develop every step of their supply chain management, to satisfy their customers and to maintain their market position.
- Thanks to the user interface established via the declaration software, connection between the program of Solmaz and the programs of its customers has been enabled. Hence all the customs clearance procedures are tracked online and all the payments made to all the units, on their behalf, are transferred to the data of the customer agencies promptly along with the costs related to all the billing
- During the writing process of the declaration form, the transfer of the data from abroad to the system is assured, thus providing an error free and speedy transaction especially for the customers with multi-item goods, in the customs clearance procedures . Accordingly any kind of report in line with the customer’s preference can be obtained.
- The customs brokers within the corporate structure of Solmaz do all the necessary work related to the HS Code, track all the data and hence put updates about the new products into effect, according to the demands of the customers, in the required time and fashion.
Solmaz provides Optimum Logistic Solutions for its client’s imported products;
- To get prepared for documents and permissions before loading
- To create a declaration consisting of invoices pages long and thousands of items only in minutes by the system automatically,
- To complete each import operation in less than 24 hours; customs clearance, warehousing, cross-dock operations, distribution to stores in Turkey and reverse logistics for the client,
- To distribute the products to nearly 200 stores in 12 hours,
Our retail industry services:
- Suplly Chain Analysis and Design
- International Supply Chain Management
- Distribution Center Management
- Distribution to stores
Food and Beverage
- Documents of Inspection and Certificates of Compliance regarding product safety and monitoring are obtained from the Provincial Directorate of Agriculture.
- Expert personnel in charge of tracking the operations at the Provincial Directorate of Agriculture only are recruited.
Textile means change, speed and competition. In order to be successful, lead time should be short, product and manufacturing quality should be high, suppliers, suplly chain and logistics infrastructure should be safe, deliveries should be right and complete.
Solmaz is organized to finalize the foreign trade operations of raw materials, intermediate products, accesories and manufactured products of the textile industry in a fastest way and compliant to legislations.
Solmaz leads the way by making cost analysis to its clients in the textile industry.
Solmaz also provides HS Code determination, certificate of enrollment acquirement, inward processing authorisation certificate (IPAC) acquirement and tracking, inward processing authorisation acquirement and tracking, outward processing licence acquirement and tracking, inspection certificate acquirement and tracking services.
Textile industry services:
- Manufacturing product logistics
- Warehousing and distribution management
- Shipment management
- Ready-made clothing import and export logistics
- Return logistics
Manufacturing product logistics
Solmaz’s textile industry solutions focuses on supressing the challenges in supply chain of manufacturing products.
- Raw materials, accesories, ready-made product import
- Local and regional part/rwa material distribution
- Free zone / regional warehousing
- Ready-made product export
- Acceptance of raw and auxiliary materials, quality control and transportation to manufacturing areas
- End product acceptance and quatity check
- Handling of products at the bonded warehouse and seperation on shop basis
- Gathering and packaging of orders for distribution
- Inventory management
- Value added services
- Distribution of products to client’s distributors or retail sales points
- Dedicated distribution
- Continious client services
- Return logistics