Solmaz provides services to many leading oil, gas and energy companies both in Turkey and abroad with its 4 regional directorate and more than 100 experienced staff.
Solmaz is currently operating the largest fuel oil bonded warehouse of the Mediterranean region and the biggest LPG bonded warehouse of Turkey.
Solmaz ensures cost advantage to oil, gas and energy companies with its integrated services;
- Bonded warehouse management
- Oil/gas station inventory control
- Oil/gas station-bonded warehouse authorisation process tracking
- Special Consumption Tax assurance consultancy
- HS Code determination
- EMRA – Petder consultancy
- Customs litigation consultancy
Bonded warehouse management
- LPG bonded warehouse management
Between 2000-2006, Solmaz operated Aygaz A.Ş.’s LPG and hydrocarbon storage which was taken over from Koç Group operating at İsdemir area. The storage was managed by Solmaz’s own staff, who were employed especially for this project.
- Oil/gas bonded warehouse management
Solmaz is operating the largest fuel oil bonded warehouse of the Mediterranean region and the biggest LPG bonded warehouse of Turkey, which belongs to Delta Group operating at İsdemir area since 2006.
Solmaz ‘s bonded warehouse is prefered for transit trade by the world’s leading banks, financial institutions and biggest oil/gas companies together with the trading companies.
Oil/gas station inventory control
Terminal and tank based inventory valuation and measurement services
- Marine terminals at 12 different locations
- Air depot at 36 different airports
- Measurement of the oil/gas tanks
Advantages of reporting;
- The bonded warehouse inventory records are updated, in turn, possible pecuniary penalties and run offs are avoided,
- The defects of physical conditions are identified beforehand and by the help of precautions possible warnings and closure risks are weathered,
- The actual inventory in the finance records are controlled.
Oil/gas station-bonded warehouse authorisation process tracking
- Investment authorisation acquirements
- Bonded warehouse installation authorisation acquirements
- Bonded warehouse permit documentation ammendments
- Follow-up and finalize the closure process of the bonded warehouses in the presence of EMRA in particular to related Customs Directorate, Regional Directorate and Ministry.
Special Consumption Tax assurance consultancy
Special Consumption Tax customs bonds are released by the specialised staff for the imported oil/gas products.
During this process;
- The custom bond data, booked at the finance department and customs directorates are compared with eachother,
- Collateralised import declerations are provided via the system,
- The related declerations are shared with the tax offices,
- The EK-12 forms are provided from the tax offices,
- The import declerations are cleared and customs bonds are released.
HS Code determination
The HS codes of petroleum or LPG products are determined by the oil/gas industry teams.
EMRA – Petder consultancy
- Consultancy on every process regarding EMRA related, such as licence, conformaty certificate, audit processes
- Close relations with Petder and Turkish Bunker Association, active involvement to the meetings with the Ministry, proactive approach and solution suggestions during the processes.
Customs litigation consultancy
Management of governmental appeal process before the customs directorates and consultancy and actual advocacy when adjudication process is needed for especially Special Consumption Tax, conveyancing transactions, transfer pricing, HS Code amendments, stamp duty being in the first place, all litigation situations covered by the laws no 5607 and 4458.