Solmaz has an important position and awareness in the logistics of advanced technology products. These type of products have a complicated legislation and should be handled with sensibility and care.
Solmaz has clients in;
- Computer and data processing
- Test ve qualification
- Data and VoIP equipments
- Manufacturing robots
- Semiconductive manufacturing equipments
- Helicopter equipments
- Office technologies
- Medical devices
In an environment where timing has critical importance, logistics costs and project deliveries obtain the profit/loss balance, Solmaz provides the flexibility to support you to be successful in this dinamic industry.
Integrated logistics services includes;
- Bonded and non-bonded warehousing
- Pick & pack services
- Preparing orders, delivery notes and invoice
- Value added services (customer-specific barcoding, labeling, re-packaging, streching, shrinking, alarming)
- Domestic transportation
- Return shipments, quarantine products management
- Preparation of promotional kits
- Stock management (Serial number, LOT, FIFO)
Solmaz provides integrated services for its client’s products…
- The goods coming from foreign countries were placed into Solmaz bonded warehouse with a bonded warehouse declaration. The goods coming from Turkey were handled at the logistics warehouse and then transfered into the bonded area.
- Notifications regarding weight and amount of the goods were made to the customs administration. Following the warehouse acceptance procedures, the YGM (Authorised Customs Broker) applied to the customs administration for a handling permission in order to separate the declared goods according to their types.
- Handling process included labelling all the cases with the following information; case contents, product separation, switchboard type separation, dimensions, weight, country of origin, receiver information, etc.
- When the cases were ready, they have been transported to the port by Solmaz with a transit declaration and been shipped.